‘Crazy Rich Asians’ director calls for boycott of game publisher

Online game maker Funcom, the maker of “Crazy Reapers,” is under fire for its decision to boycott a game publisher, saying it has no choice but to “stop being a part of the games industry” in an email to fans.

Funcom’s decision to “endorse and promote” the game publisher was announced on Wednesday, and the company said in a statement that it was made after a “lengthy and painful conversation” with the publisher, and that it has “no choice but not to continue participating in the games business.”

“We’re no longer a part the games market, and we hope that other companies will join us in recognizing the importance of supporting indie developers and their efforts to continue to make games for the future,” the company continued.

“We look forward to seeing what other companies do, but we are not a part.”

Funcom made headlines last month when it announced that it had canceled the release of the game in the U.S. due to high sales of the app and a lack of interest from customers.

The company is one of the most popular and well-known game publishers in the world, with nearly $10 billion in annual revenue.

It was the only one of its companies to officially announce its withdrawal of funding for the game, which has sold more than 30 million copies worldwide.

“CrazyRichAsians,” which is set in the fictional city of Nanjing, China, and follows a young Chinese woman named Yi as she battles the nefarious “Chosen Ones” to save the city from the nefarious, Chinese-inspired “Enlightened Ones,” is the first game to feature a female protagonist in the “Crossover” genre, a popular franchise of games with a male protagonist.

It has also been praised by critics, with IGN calling it “a game that’s been a critical hit and one that I think is just as deserving of our time and attention.”

The company’s decision comes as other developers and publishers have begun to distance themselves from the game after seeing their revenues suffer.

Games industry veterans and publishers including Ubisoft, Warner Bros., Electronic Arts and Zynga have all pulled funding from the company, with many saying they didn’t feel the same urgency to continue developing titles in the genre, according to IGN.

In the email, Funcom says it’s been “very busy” since the company was founded in 2013, and said that it “will continue to be active in the community, and will continue to pursue opportunities in games that we can build upon and expand upon.”

Funcom added that it’s “excited about the opportunities to grow in the future and continue to grow the brand for more players.”